Last night I thought it would be fun to lay out my entire Warhammer 40,0000 Salamanders army (at least, all of it that's painted). I did a quick tot-up and it turns out that I have over 4,000 points worth which is a lot more than I would have guessed!
Another nice surprise is how consistent the colour scheme is between the first model and the last, despite there being a six-year gap between them. My painting skills have definitely improved in that time but the old and new models both work perfectly well next to each other on the table.
I still need to paint (or finish painting):
- Two three-man Aggressor squads
- A five-man Sternguard Veteran squad
- A five-man Terminator squad
- A five-man Scout Sniper Squad
- A Librarian (converted from the model in the Deathwatch Overkill game)
- A ten-man Primaris Intercessor squad
I also have ten Mark III tactical Marines and ten Tartaros-pattern Terminators, but I am not sure if I am going to put those into my Salamanders or my Horus Heresy Word Bearers.
The rest of the pictures are below the fold.