I spent some time yesterday stripping the paint off of the Knight models, which had spent the previous week soaking in Dettol.

This afternoon I've been reassembling and basing the models. The first model I dealt with was the Baron, the Knight HQ unit.

I've never been very keen on this model. The banner pole it had made it look very tall and gangly. But I'm really pleased with the new incarnation:

I've ditched the banner pole, gave the torso a twist (I used a razor saw to cut the torso away from the hip, then pinned and reattached) and altered the stance of the legs. This makes the model much more dynamic. It also worked really well for some Errants.

Although there's only a single Errant design, adjusting the legs and torso means that each model has a unique pose.

More pics below.